With disturbing regularity, thousands of employees and contractors are injured or killed while on the job each year. Some people make the mistake of calling these types of incidents “accidents” and chalk them up to just “bad luck” or just being “in the wrong place at the wrong time”...but safety professionals know better. Viewers will see the top ten causes of these incidents listed from ten to one, but more importantly, they will learn how workplace injuries can be prevented.
- How to alleviate situations that could escalate into workplace violence.
- What steps to take to prevent repetitive motion injuries.
- Why it is critical to avoid distractions while driving.
- How to prevent the body from striking objects or being struck by objects.
- How to avert falls to lower levels as well as same-level falls.
- Why we must choose to avoid committing unsafe acts.