As part our best-selling "High Impact Series", this dynamic program shows viewers that a commitment to electrical safety is the key to maintaining an injury-free workplace or even saving ones life. Filled with re-creations of actual accidents from OSHA files, this film has proven to be a highly effective training tool through its scared-straight, graphic nature.
- Five accidents involving electrical mishaps.
- Voltage meter blows up in maintenance mechanic's face.
- Unqualified employee is shocked and killed after contacting live parts.
- Arc blast results in traumatic head and neck burns to worker not wearing blast helmet.
- Failure to wear electrical gloves results in electrocution.
- Arc blast from ungrounded conductor kills technician.