As part our best-selling "High Impact Series", this dynamic program shows viewers that a commitment to forklift safety is the key to maintaining an injury-free workplace or even saving ones life. Filled with re-creations of actual accidents from OSHA files, this film has proven to be a highly effective training tool through its scared-straight, graphic nature.
- Five accidents involving forklift mishaps.
- Large pipe falls from hauler and crushes pedestrians.
- Unqualified operator drives forklift and impales worker.
- Blocked view and high speed results in fatal collision with bicyclist.
- Forklift with raised load hits pothole and tips over.
- Speeding forklift turns on incline ramp and tips over.