As a subdivision of our best-selling "High Impact Series", this program has a very unique approach where it starts on the scene of an accident and works backwards. With the characters and audience playing the part of an accident investigator, they use the clues to solve the mystery of how the incident occurred. This film has proven to be a highly effective training tool through its scared-straight, graphic nature.
- Eight accidents involving electrical mishaps.
- Contract worker is killed when angle iron contacts live parts.
- Adjustment to energized machine with poorly-insulated tool results in death.
- Forklift strikes bus duct and electrocutes two employees.
- Welder is killed when faulty cable contacts metal table.
- Electrician is electrocuted after using defective GFCI in wet area.
- Maintenance worker is mangled in cleaning machine after improper lockout procedure.