The line separating safety from danger is sometimes quite small. This hazard recognition program discusses many workplace hazards and outlines general principles that can help employees prevent putting themselves In The Line of Fire!
- Dangers presented by the sudden release of tension and gravity.
- Moving machinery and path of travel.
- Flying debris and projectiles.
- Opening and closing energy control devices.
- Being aware of automated equipment and their potential movement.
- Pedestrians and moving vehicles.
- Contact with stationary hazards.
- Observation, job safety analysis and feedback.